In need of some fans

Doran L. Barton fozz at
Mon Dec 21 16:12:13 MST 2009

On Monday 21 December 2009 14:48:34 Matt Nelson wrote:
> I need to replace about 6 HDD enclosure fans.  They are 40mm x 40mm x 10mm,
> and have the 2pin connector.
> Does anyone know where to pick some of these up for a decent deal?  I have
> found them for about 4$ each online, but then I would have to end up paying
> $4+ EACH for shipping.

I saw a lot of fans at JPL Computers in Orem. The place is like a Museum of
Computing History, but they did have lots of fans of varying sizes.

Doran L. "Fozz" Barton <fozz at>
Open-source developer, sysadmin, consultant, and all-around geeky dude
 "Our nylons cost more than common, but you'll find they are best in the
  long run."
    -- Seen in a Tokyo shop