Can mySQL and MSSQL coexist on the same server peacefully?

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 11:13:20 MST 2009

Michael Torrie wrote:
> Even with Thunderbird's broken thread-handling (it will often use
> subjects to thread inappropriately), Sasha's emails break the threads,
> so it appears to be a references problem.

I don't have a problem with Sasha's emails jumping out of thread, and
I'm using IceDove on Debian unstable. Everything is in it's right place,
as it should be. Maybe they've patched something that hasn't been
accepting upstream, as I certainly haven't changed anything in the
config editor either.

--
. O .   O . O   . . O   O . .   . O .
. . O   . O O   O . O   . O O   . . O