Local server hardware

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Tue Dec 15 11:57:38 MST 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Stuart Jansen <sjansen at buscaluz.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-12-15 at 11:32 -0700, Michael Torrie wrote:
>> I didn't know Ubuntu 9.10 was an LTS edition.  I thought that only the
>> .04 versions were LTS.  I was holding off updating my mythtv box to 9.10
>> from 8.04, thinking I'd wait for 10.04.
>
> It isn't. Gabe is just one of those crazy, bleeding-edge sorta guys.

I do love blood.

The customer is working in -house with the product we're developing
for them.  Once they make sure it does what they want, they hope to
move it to a host offering (around 18 to 24 months out).  By that
time, the next version of Ubuntu LTS will be out and they'll go with
that.  Right now, the weakest link is not the distro :)

Gabe