Local server hardware

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Tue Dec 15 09:56:10 MST 2009

Does anyone know if there is a place in SLC/Utah Valley that carries
server hardware or parts?  I'm looking for a low-profile gigabit
ethernet PCI-E adapter.  2 ports would be perfect.

I have a supermicro (2U) server that has on-board NICs, but I can't
get them working for the life of me :(  I've tried everything, BIOS,
MB jumpers, mod_probing drivers and blindly flipping any switch that I
can find.  At this point, I'm willing to pay to make the problem go
away, but I don't have time to wait on shipping.

Times like this, I wish I was on the SLLUG list too!

Thanks,
Gabe