looking for a sys admin

Brandon Stout bms at mscis.org
Mon Dec 7 23:10:56 MST 2009

On 12/07/2009 10:51 PM, Stuart Jansen wrote:

> Sounds like you want a grandparent, not a paycheck.

When I am the one learning, I don't want someone to do everything for
me.  I'll be self sufficient.  But this isn't about me.  I was writing
about what a good mentor and coach is, not what I want for me
personally.  A good leader of a team will have have a team that shines,
and will not excuse himself by saying he has mediocre team members.
When I have coached and mentored, I have taken responsibility for the
team.  I've been in that role, and I'll be there again because I can
make a team shine.

Brandon