Can mySQL and MSSQL coexist on the same server peacefully?

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 16:32:21 MST 2009

Gabriel Gunderson wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Sasha Pachev <sasha at asksasha.com> wrote:
>> AskSasha.Com offers all of the above with respect to MySQL and the
>> prices are reasonable.
>
> Sure, but can I run MySQL under Wine?  I doubt it *and* no thanks
> anyway!  For my money, it's MSSQL.

Right.  And as long as MS never finds out you're not actually running
their product on Windows you can enjoy all of the benefits of MS's
wonderful support for their reliable products.  So reliable you'll never
have to use support.  Or is is that support is so bad you can never use
it...  can't remember.