Can mySQL and MSSQL coexist on the same server peacefully?

Sasha Pachev sasha at
Sat Dec 5 15:12:08 MST 2009

> Right.  Like you said, one of the main reasons that one chooses an
> Enterprise DB (over some community developed one) is the support.
> It's totally reassuring that you can pick up the phone and get someone
> with the serious technical expertise needed to get things working
> again.  Not to mention, they'll have access to internal KBs that
> nobody else does.  Heck, they might even have access to the source
> code and be able to take it line by line until they find your problem.
> You can't put a price on that kind of support.

I usually stay low-key about promoting my business but this was too
tempting to pass up since you wrote a perfect marketing line.

AskSasha.Com offers all of the above with respect to MySQL and the
prices are reasonable.

Sasha Pachev
AskSasha Linux Consulting

Fast Running Blog.