looking for a sys admin

Mike Nelson mnelson at remedymd.com
Fri Dec 4 17:35:09 MST 2009

LINUX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
RemedyMD, a Salt Lake City-based company, is currently recruiting
a Linux System Administrator who will manage our corporate
servers and networks, as well as help manage our production systems.

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage 30+ linux servers
- Manage 30+ desktop computers (mostly Windows)
- Provide internal technical support to employees
- Arrange purchases for corporate workstations, software, and peripherals
- Track all corporate assets and software licenses
- Learn to manage an Oracle 11g database

REQUIRED SKILLS
- Know your way around linux command line.
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly.
- Good communication and follow-up with users.

OTHER BENEFICIAL SKILLS
- Google apps
- If I teach you something once, I don't want to ever teach it to you again.
- Redhat/CentOS, Debian
- Jira management
- Oracle installation and management
- Apache tuning and server management