Can mySQL and MSSQL coexist on the same server peacefully?

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at
Fri Dec 4 14:31:45 MST 2009

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Michael Torrie <torriem at> wrote:
> I didn't know MSSQL could run on Linux.

Michael, you should know better.  I run MSSQL Server & IIS using wine
on Linux all the time - it runs wonderfully well.  The performance is
really impressive and it's nice to have "Enterprise" database and
webserver options that work well on Linux.  I'll write up some
documentation and post it for those who might be interested.