Arrivaltel DIDs for Asterisk, utah county phone number wanted

Stephen Todd blurryrunner at
Wed Apr 29 00:00:36 MDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 9:58 PM, Michael L Torrie <torriem at> wrote:
> All I  want is a phone number (typically sold from a DID group) that
> forwards to a sip server.  Arrivaltel seems to offer this for just a
> couple of dollars.

ArrivalTel can provide you a number here in in Utah County just fine.
Just wait for a response from the email. They'll ask you for an
address or zip code and they find you one that is local to it.