Arrivaltel DIDs for Asterisk, utah county phone number wanted

Michael L Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 19:48:31 MDT 2009

I tried to get on the utah asterisk users group lists without any luck,
so I thought I'd ask here if any of you have bought DID phone numbers
for your asterisk systems from arrivaltel.  They claim to have number
available all over the country, but there doesn't seem to be a way to
pick a locale in their order process.  For those that bought, how did
you choose the locale for the number?  Is the $1.95 per month or what?
The web site is not clear.  I have e-mailed them and we'll see what they
say.

If not from arrivaltel, are there any reasonably cheap sources of phone
numbers for utah county for asterisk purposes?