Offsite Multi TB Backup Solution?

Kimball Larsen kimball at kimballlarsen.com
Fri Apr 24 16:32:38 MDT 2009

Good thoughts - but I'm now in the Boise area. :)

One other thing:  We currently use backuppc for all our office
computers, which stores things in such a way that pushing the backup
archive off site is nearly impossible (lots of hard links, etc).
I've read that amanda can be set up to store a copy of the backups on
an AmazonS3 share.  Does anyone here have any experience doing so?

Thanks!

- Kimball
http://www.kimballlarsen.com