Still Looking

Dan Sampson plug at
Mon Apr 20 08:29:30 MDT 2009

We are still looking for qualified PERL / PHP developers.  We need
coders who can come in and hit the ground running so knowing C is
great and I am sure you can learn PERL / PHP but we really need coders
who can code from day 1.  This special coder that I am talking about
has ideally been coding for 3+ years and understands OO procedures.

If you or anyone like you (if it isn't you, then preferably cooler
then you) is looking for a new job, and have these skills, please have
them contact me.

Dan Sampson
jobs at