OpenOffice.org Mailing Label Follies

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Thu Apr 16 12:04:11 MDT 2009

I'm trying to generate mailing labels. I can create a template and a
suitable database source. When I hit "print" I get the dialog, "Do you
want to print a form letter?" So far so good. I generate a file so I
can inspect the results before I print.

The problem is, I have a page per addressee, and all of the labels on
that page are duplicates. What I want is one label per addressee, so
if I have N up labels, I'd have rows/N pages, not count(rows) pages.

Any ideas?