Utah Virtualization Users Group - April 27th Football Game

Ryan Bonnett ryan at vucci.com
Wed Apr 15 18:53:49 MDT 2009

Hi PLUG members,

Get your free VIP PASS to the UVUG (Utah Virtualization Users Group) event on April 27th at the McKay Events Center.  We had about 75 people at our last event, and this time we're expecting even more.

Enjoy free footballs, prizes, free food, keynote on IT virtualization, and VIP tickets to the Utah Valley Thunder football game (professional indoor football).

TO REGISTER, GO TO: http://www.vucci.com/uvug