Time Lapse WebCam?

David Garcia garciada at acrllc.com
Tue Apr 14 13:14:25 MDT 2009

Doran L. Barton wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 April 2009 12:56:22 Kimball Larsen wrote:
>
>> Thanks for pointing them out, but their product line is too expensive
>> for this project.  Their cheapest camera appears to run $800. Ouch.
>>

> /me points to TrendNet link again.

Here is a list of ip cameras ans reviews.
http://www.networkcamerareviews.com/networkcameras/camerasearch.html

--

David Garcia
VP of Creative Services

This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may
contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of
the individual or the entity to which it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at
once so that we may take the appropriate action.