Time Lapse WebCam?

David Garcia garciada at acrllc.com
Tue Apr 14 13:12:07 MDT 2009

Lane Brooks wrote:

> Kimball Larsen wrote:

>>> /me points to TrendNet link again.
>>
>> yes, I looked at the TrendNet cameras as well - they are only 648x480
>> cameras - I'm looking for something with a higher resolution.
>>
>> At this point it would appear to be simplest to go and purchase a
>> mid-level consumer camera with time-lapse capability, get a large
>> memory card for it, mount it on the roof with a permanent power
>> supply and weather protection, and tell it to take a picture each hour.
>>
>> -- Kimball
>
> I stumbled onto this link a few days ago:
>
> http://www.instructables.com/id/Turn-a-TI-Graphing-Calculator-into-an-Intervalomet/

here is a good solution

http://www.networkcamerareviews.com/networkcameras/linksys/WVC54GC/camera_details.html

--

David Garcia
VP of Creative Services

This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may
contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of
the individual or the entity to which it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at
once so that we may take the appropriate action.