Time Lapse WebCam?

Jones, Scott (GE Money, consultant) Scott.1Jones at ge.com
Tue Apr 14 11:46:08 MDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-bounces at plug.org [mailto:plug-bounces at plug.org] On Behalf Of
Kimball Larsen
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 11:38 AM
To: Plug List
Subject: Time Lapse WebCam?

My company is building a new building, as we have outgrown our current
digs.  The new building is being erected about 1000ft from our current
location - just across 2 parking lots.  From the roof of our current
building, we have a very clear line of sight to the construction plot,
and would like to put a little camera up there that will snap a photo
every day that we can stitch together into a time-lapse movie of the
building going up.

Kimball:

Just outta curiosity, in which city if your new building rising?

Scott