ZILLION RECIPIENTS

Andy Bradford amb-plugg at bradfords.org
Fri Apr 10 13:24:31 MDT 2009

Thus said Charles Curley on Thu, 09 Apr 2009 17:20:56 MDT:

> While you're at it, don't forget to mention the evils of shouting, top
> posting and  hijacking threads. I'm  sure they will  instantly realize
> the errors of their ways, and reform.

If he were to install one of the C/R systems mentioned on other threads,
he would very likely weed out a  good percentage of them already. I find
that those who are  keen on forwarding a bunch of  junk threads are less
keen  on reading  bounce messages  that ask  them to  confirm that  they
aren't spammers. :-)

Andy
  1:24pm  up  1:26,  1 user,  load average: 1.01, 1.02, 1.00