Online CISSP study group forming

Jason Wood jason at jwnetworkconsulting.com
Wed Apr 8 12:34:29 MDT 2009

There are 8 of us so far, which isn't bad for 2 days after announcing it
in various venues.  I'd guess that about 50% of us are in Utah, but
there are some folks in CA, OR and even one in India.  I just sent out a
target date of the first week in May to start and I've asked the group
for which days and times are workable.  So in short, we are on our way.

If you'd like to jump in, please send me the following information to my
gmail address tadaka_SPAM at SPAM_gmail.com.

Name - ( I don't have real names for everyone)
Skype ID
Timezone
Day/Times that work for you
When you would like to be ready to take the exam

Also include the email address you want to use for the communication.
I'll add you to the group and send you a confirmation email from my
gmail account.  If you don't have a hard date set for taking the test,
no worries.  Some folks have more open ended plans.

Thanks for responding.

Jason