CD-ROM recovery software?

David Garcia garciada at acrllc.com
Wed Apr 8 10:58:47 MDT 2009

The Springville library uses aquanet hairspray to repair cr-roms and dvds.

Charles Curley wrote:
> I have a data CD-ROM which has gone flakey, and the usual driver can't
> get all the files off of it. Is there anything out there that might
> recover a flaky CD?
>
> I know grip will do the same for audio CDs. Is there anything like it
> for data CDs?
>
> Thanks.

David Garcia
VP of Creative Services
garciada at acrllc.com <mailto:garciada at acrllc.com>
801-229-1230

This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may
contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of
the individual or the entity to which it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at
once so that we may take the appropriate action.