Online CISSP study group forming

Jason Wood jason at jwnetworkconsulting.com
Mon Apr 6 15:19:48 MDT 2009

Hi all,
I realize that this is not exactly Linux/Open Source related, but I
thought it might be useful to a couple of people on the list.  I'm
starting to organize a study group for the CISSP examination and will be
conducting it online.  I just started mentioning it to people today and
I've received interest from a few folks already.  I don't have a
specific time set for this to start, but I'm shooting for late April to
early May.

I'm investigating some options, but I think we will probably be meeting
via Skype and using some other online resources.  Please note that I do
not represent a training company or anything like that.  I'm just trying
to prepare for this examination myself.  I thought this might help me
stay motivated and let hear what other people think.

If you are interested in participating to prepare for this test, let me
know.  If you already have a CISSP and you wouldn't mind sharing your
experiences, also please let me know.

Thanks,
Jason Wood