part-time ruby dev for non-profit

Josh Coates jcoates at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 23:20:21 MDT 2008

no, that must be some other guy's 1944 hellcat tank destroyer.  you know,
they are quite common nowadays.  ;-)

any takers on the (very) part time ruby work?  it'd probably make more sense
for me to go check with the ruby group.  could someone on that is also on
that list kindly forward this over there?

-josh