[OT] Change for Obama

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Wed Sep 24 08:59:26 MDT 2008

Not long ago, Naveen Dhanuka proclaimed...
> The campaign is “Obama for Change“.
> i just reverted back the words and it reads “Change for Obama“.
> But besides humor there lotz of sense to it.

Really?

> Wikipedia reports that the population of USA is 305,238,000.
> Now if every American donates Change
> ($1) a Day to Obama, the amount of money Democarts would have for a
> year is $ 111,411,870,000.

That's $111 Billion, folks. Hardly a dent in our $53 _T_rillion national
debt. $365/citizen vs $173,634 (or about $450,000 per household).

> I dun see any bottle necks here.

Except your grammar and spelling.

> In America everyone has CreditCards and Internet penetration is greatest.

You seem to know a lot about America.

> So humor using Change for Obama campaign would be a great hit if used in
> cartoon columns.And if you reveal the maths in newspaper, I hope you
> would see fireworks.

Oh, I see fireworks. Believe me.

--
fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "Have a happy new year -- or else you'll be sorry!"