Is there a meeting tonight, Sept. 10?

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Wed Sep 17 16:28:23 MDT 2008

On Thu, September 11, 2008 05:30, Clint Savage wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 12:29 AM, Doran L. Barton <fozz at iodynamics.com> wrote:
>> It would appear not.
>>
>> What's on the docket for October, Ryan?
>> --
>> fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
>>  "Not to be used for the other use."
>>    -- Seen on a Japanese food processor package
>
> Ryan et al.
>
> If there is interest, I'd be happy to get a presenter from UTOSC 2008 (which
just ended) who offered and have them come down.  Not sure who can come at
this point, but let's not let PLUG suffer if its just about presenters. :)

Sorry folks. I ended up being on call that week. Do you know what it is like
being on call for a system with 12,000+ Linux servers in it? A piece of cake.
So that isn't really an excuse. However, it is all those other non-Linux
systems that make life interesting.

As far as a presenter goes... Does anyone feel comfortable presenting on
memcached? Know anyone who might be? A how-to with some examples would be
great.

-Ryan