[Fwd: [Website Feedback] PArt time help]

Lonnie Olson lists at kittypee.com
Wed Oct 29 09:36:37 MDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Matt Bowler <matt at mattbowler.com> wrote:
> Thanks for speaking up.  Very brave of you to inform us of the dishonest
> practices of your former employer.
>
> I also appreciate the heads up on a reason to not buy Apple hardware in the
> future.  Shame.
>
> http://kittypee.tumblr.com/post/56210034/apple-stands-up-for-equal-rights-wi
> th-100k

Whoops, I must have done something wrong.  That link was intended to
show positive support for equal rights.

Along with this link:
http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/our-position-on-californias-no-on-8.html

Apparently I need to work on my marketing skills.  I feel that this is
important since my vote last year for the same thing in this state
wasn't enough.  I need to do more this year.

Anyone have any good political marketing tips for a non-Californian
trying to promote equal rights among all humans?

--lonnie