[Fwd: [Website Feedback] PArt time help]

Lonnie Olson lists at kittypee.com
Tue Oct 28 17:28:57 MDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 3:12 PM, Ryan Simpkins <plug at ryansimpkins.com> wrote:
> For the group...

I would highly suggest that no one ever do business with this man.

I previously worked for him when he was CEO of Intelliquis
International.  During that time, as the company was declining, he
resorted to terrible tactics to keep afloat.  These include: Filing
false SEC reports
(http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/lr17611.htm), purposely
failing to pay vendors/providers, spamming as a service, "going
virtual" including failing to pay employees.

He is just trying to peddle the same software he was 6 years ago.  Compare:
http://web.archive.org/web/20010713041218/http://www.intelliquis.com/
http://wstb.net/

It is likely he is planning to stiff you in the end like he did me.