drive wipe

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 16:36:23 MDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 02:54:07PM -0600, Josh Coates wrote:
>  "...I believe we may only be 5% behind them in terms of resources."
>
> um...good essay and everything, but what does that even mean?

Sorry. This is a topic that just drives me nuts. I'll leave it to rest.
However, I was referring to computing resources. If the secret service
NSA CIA assembly have X-amount of computing power at their command, I
would imagine that we have 95% of those resources at our command as
non-goverment civilians. That's all. In other words, I don't buy the
common belief that the government has these super-quantum-uber computing
systems.

--
                       _
Aaron Toponce         ( )  ASCII Ribbon Campaign