drive wipe

Dr. Scott S. Jones scott at fyrenice.com
Wed Oct 22 23:58:15 MDT 2008

+++ Jonathan Duncan [22/10/08 23:34 -0600]:

> >Please, if you have anything that you've considered getting rid of
> >it or selling it - now's the perfect time! =)
> >

> I have an old machine that I built a while back that has an ATX power
> supply and other stuff in it.  The CPU is AMD but not 64.  I have not
> used the machine for much of anything for the past year or so.  I
> guess I might as well get rid of it.  I just need to wipe the drives.
> If you are interested, let me know.

What does one use to wipe a drive, what application? I have a few that I
need to clean up...and overwrite, to protect patient data.

Scott

--
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
- Groucho

Sandy Chiropractic Office		Dr. Scott S. Jones

V: 801.566.5428				MAILING ADDRESS
F: 801.858.9300				PO Box 1154
E: scott at fyrenice.com			Sandy, Utah 84091-1154