Looking for computer parts

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at bluesunhosting.com
Wed Oct 22 23:34:42 MDT 2008

On 22 Oct 2008, at 16:03, Jeff wrote:

> All,
>
> I'm desperately needing to upgrade my very outdated linux box, but
> on next to no budget.
>

> Does anybody have an ATX power supply with a 24 pin power connector
> to the motherboard that they would be willing to get rid of (either
> give away or sell for a small price)?
>
> Also, anybody have any AMD 64 bit cpu they would be willing to give
> or sell for a small price?
>

> Please, if you have anything that you've considered getting rid of
> it or selling it - now's the perfect time! =)

I have an old machine that I built a while back that has an ATX power
supply and other stuff in it.  The CPU is AMD but not 64.  I have not
used the machine for much of anything for the past year or so.  I
guess I might as well get rid of it.  I just need to wipe the drives.
If you are interested, let me know.