rackmount server cases

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Tue Oct 21 23:21:16 MDT 2008

Not long ago, Andres Gonzalez proclaimed...
> Most of the mobo I have seen have PCIe connectors in the middle of the
> mobo and on the edge they have PCI connectors. My understanding was that
> a riser would only work on the connector at the edge of the mobo. So, I
> thought there was only PCI risers. I guess I should look for a PCIe
> riser.

One of my favorite little accessories is the "flexible riser" which really
let's you ignore where the motherboard manufacturer puts their slots and do
what you need to do.

fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "Do not enter lift backwards, and only when lit up."
    -- Seen in a Leipzig elevator