rackmount server cases

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Tue Oct 21 23:21:16 MDT 2008

Not long ago, Andres Gonzalez proclaimed...
> Most of the mobo I have seen have PCIe connectors in the middle of the
> mobo and on the edge they have PCI connectors. My understanding was that
> a riser would only work on the connector at the edge of the mobo. So, I
> thought there was only PCI risers. I guess I should look for a PCIe
> riser.

One of my favorite little accessories is the "flexible riser" which really
let's you ignore where the motherboard manufacturer puts their slots and do
what you need to do.

http://www.logicsupply.com/categories/accessories/pci_riser_cards

--
fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "Do not enter lift backwards, and only when lit up."