rackmount server cases

Andres Gonzalez gonzo at agoralabs.com
Tue Oct 21 22:43:29 MDT 2008

I was not aware that there were PCIe risers.

Most of the mobo I have seen have PCIe connectors in the middle of the
mobo and on the edge they have PCI connectors. My understanding was that
a riser would only work on the connector at the edge of the mobo. So, I
thought there was only PCI risers. I guess I should look for a PCIe riser.

Thanks,

-Andres