rackmount server cases

Andres Gonzalez gonzo at agoralabs.com
Tue Oct 21 19:39:20 MDT 2008

Hi,

Anybody here have experience with 2U rackmount server cases?

All of the 2U rackmount cases I have seen have a PCI riser card for up
to 3 extra PCI cards that might be needed. However, I am not sure what
to do about a video card which are no longer PCI.  I have seen very
short PCIe video cards that I think would fit in a 2U case but all of
the cases are not designed for even a short PCIe video card.  Is my only
option a mobo with integrated video for a 2U rackmount?

Thanks,

-Andres