PLUG Meetings

Robert Merrill robertmerrill at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 20:29:49 MDT 2008

Thanks, Clint. Sorry about posting from my mobile... I am sure I'm
breaking all the "bottom post" rules :)

I can't say with 100% certainty right now that I can be/find a
sponsor, but I can say I will do my best to find one. I am almost
certain, if the meeting is scheduled for tomorrow, that I can at least
have a room made available... What/when do you need the most-urgent
thing(s)?