PLUG Meetings

Robert Merrill robertmerrill at
Tue Oct 7 20:29:49 MDT 2008

Thanks, Clint. Sorry about posting from my mobile... I am sure I'm
breaking all the "bottom post" rules :)

I can't say with 100% certainty right now that I can be/find a
sponsor, but I can say I will do my best to find one. I am almost
certain, if the meeting is scheduled for tomorrow, that I can at least
have a room made available... What/when do you need the most-urgent

On 10/7/08, Clint Savage <herlo1 at> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 7:33 PM, Robert Merrill <robertmerrill at>
> wrote:
>> Um, if I can get you meeting space, is Omniture a "bad" place to meet?
>>> I'll second the vote for OSTC, not just because it's near where I
>>> work, but it's also right off a freeway exit and it's a nice facility.
>>>  I think they'd be happy to host PLUG.
> Robert,
> You need to read the first post in this email thread.  I've included it
> below:
> If you are willing to sponsor it, I see no reason to move.  However,
> it seems that maybe it's a no go?
> Cheers,
> Clint
> /*