RHCE Study Group

Joseph Hall joseph at thatworks.com
Tue Oct 7 17:29:29 MDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 7:22 PM, Ken Jordan <ken.w.jordan at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm just starting on preparing to take the RHCE. Just a few quick questions:
>
> Has anyone taken this test that can provide any advice on preparation?
> Is anyone currently studying for it that would like to try a study group?

I assume you've already looked at Red Hat's study guide:

http://www.redhat.com/certification/rhce/prep_guide/

I always tell my students that it's an excellent list of things to
study for. If you feel you might be weak with one particular bullet
point, then you know what you have to study. I've actually had
students print out the list and check off items during the week.
Unfortunately, some of them spend more time obsessing over their list
than actually studying.

I might note that Guru Labs (www.gurulabs.com) has a couple of
excellent classes (GL250 and GL275) that can help get you ready for
the test...

--
Joseph
http://blog.josephhall.com/