PLUG Meetings

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Tue Oct 7 12:08:48 MDT 2008

Hi Folks,

It has been a while since we've had a meeting. People are starting to notice.
Well, time for some explanation. My department at Omniture has recently
undergone a reorganization. The manager who was sponsoring PLUG is no longer
in that role. I've been unable to find a new sponsor to consistently support
the group at Omniture. This has left us without a solid meeting spot. I
thought I would be able to swing it this month, but got caught having to deal
with other issues.

We need a new location. Preferably one with the following features:
- Projector.
- Wireless Internet.
- Room for 15-45 people.
- Preferably will allow food and drink (or have a place to do so).
- Easily accessible for the majority of PLUG members.
- Reliable. It will be available EVERY second Wed. of EVERY month.
- Free.

Perhaps a library would be a good spot, but a company sponsor would be
preferable. If you work for a company in the valley that would like to host
PLUG, please let me know.

Also, we need one or more people to help with the group who will set up
meetings every other month. Or, if we can find three people, every third
month.

-Ryan