Anyone know of a good web front end for managing KVM virtual machines?

Chad R Mayfield chad at planetmayfield.com
Fri Oct 3 19:51:47 MDT 2008

On Oct 3, 2008, at 6:10 PM, Mike Lovell wrote:

> I just did some checking and it looks like the latest versions/betas
> of Enomalism appear to have some support for KVM in addition to the
> Xen support. [1]
> If that doesn't appeal to you, ConVirt/XenMan is a non-web app that
> seems to be okay. [2]
> There are some suggestions.
>
> Mike
>
> [1] http://trac.enomalism.com/enomalism/wiki
> [2] http://xenman.sourceforge.net/

Thanks, ConVirt is not what I am looking at since obviously is not a
web-app.  Though I had looked at Enomalism a few months ago and
dismissed it since it was for Xen.  I am glad to see it has KVM
support in the latest RC.  But I think it might have too many features
for my purposes, I don't know yet.  I will have to install it and test
it.  Thank you for pointing out that they have KVM support in mind.

---
Chad R Mayfield
chad at planetmayfield.com
GPG Key: 0C9A026F