Anyone know of a good web front end for managing KVM virtual machines?

Grant Shipley gshipley at
Fri Oct 3 19:16:28 MDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 6:59 PM, Chad R Mayfield <chad at> wrote:
> I am wondering if anyone knows of a good web-based manager to control KVM
> based virtual machines.
Myself and a couple of buddies at Red Hat just released a new open
source project called 'genome'.  We have a early front end that
manages both xen and kvm machines in standalone and cloud environment.
 Most of the system is written in Ruby if your interested in helping
out  on a new open source project backed with Red Hat funding.

or for screenshots of the web front end

join #genome on freenet