Load

Kyle Waters unum at unum5.org
Wed Oct 1 16:23:52 MDT 2008

I'm having some problems where the server seems to pause for a second or
two every once in a while.  I suspect it's due to the nfs mount, but I
don't know to check.  I did try running vmstat and I got this:

procs -----------memory---------- ---swap-- -----io---- --system--
 r  b   swpd   free   buff  cache   si   so    bi    bo   in    cs us sy
id wa
 0  0      0 245628  82872 5541708    0    0    15    62   98   102  3
1 95  0

my interupts and context switches are way higher on this server than the
others. It has four processors.  Can anyone tell me where else I should
look or what I should try?

Kyle