PLUG December Meeting Ideas?

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Sun Nov 30 10:26:42 MST 2008

I feel like I went through November in some kind of time-warp. Oh wait, that
was October. Well, as they say, "Let's do the time-warp again."

Anyone have any ideas for a December meeting? Would anyone like to volunteer
to do a presentation? This would be for December 10th at 7:30pm. So come up to
the lab, and see what's on the slab. I see you shiver with antici... pation.

Okay, I'll stop. Seriously, I changed over to SLUB quite a while ago. Be sure
to come fully clothed.

-Ryan

P.S. If no one volunteers, I will be giving the following presentation: "How
Open Source is like the Rocky Horror Picture Show." During which we will watch
the movie in an order determined by benevolent dictator vote. Please spare me
from serving any meatloaf. Oooo. Ka-ching!