Job: Sr. Linux Engineer (FamilySearch.org)

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Fri Nov 28 09:35:20 MST 2008

On Fri, 2008-11-28 at 04:44 -0700, Daniel C. wrote:
> Yes but equal opportunity employment laws protect both religion and ethnicity.

Uhm... you're not going to get far making a legal argument seeing as the
courts disagree with you.

> I think it's sad that you're getting after me for being snide when
> Andy is behaving the way he is.

Yes, having a different opinion than you is incredibly inappropriate. I
can't believe that Andy is consistent in expressing his libertarian view
that government and law are rarely the solution. I'm also incredibly
offended that he didn't resort to an admittedly contrived argument,
subtly question anyone's patriotism, or call anyone a bigot.