Job: Sr. Linux Engineer (FamilySearch.org)

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 04:50:03 MST 2008

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 7:49 PM, Andy Bradford
<amb-1166294724 at bradfords.org> wrote:
> You  mean controlled  discrimination legal  statutes. The  fact is,  and
> please dispute  me if you  can, that  the ``equal opportunity  laws'' to
> which you refer are generally discriminatory, are they not?

I don't see how EO laws are generally discriminatory, no.  They make
it illegal to discriminate based on a few select criteria, most of
which a person can't control, others which it would be unreasonable to
ask a person to change and which don't affect a person's job
performance.  Can you explain how you find laws which forbid
discrimination to be discriminatory?