Job: Sr. Linux Engineer (FamilySearch.org)

Andy Bradford amb-plugg at bradfords.org
Thu Nov 27 09:51:18 MST 2008

Thus said Nicholas Leippe on Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:35:10 MST:

> On Monday 24 November 2008 11:31:49 am Bryan Sant wrote:
>
> >  Must  be a  member  of the  Church of  Jesus  Christ of  Latter-Day
> > Saints, currently worthy of a temple recommend
>
> Is that requirement even legal?

Of course  it is; and  if it  isn't then it  should be. People  have the
inherent  (natural, inalienable,  and moral  too I  might add)  right to
associate with  whomever they choose.  It is, after all,  their business
and  their money.  If people  don't like  their selection  criteria then
eventually they will not  be able to find any good new  hires; or do you
believe that those who disagree with their selection criteria would feel
comfortable working there and take the job anyway?

Andy
  9:51am  up 30 min,  1 user,  load average: 1.06, 1.14, 1.01