Looking for Joe the Guru

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 10:25:45 MST 2008

Stephen Ward wrote:
> Does anyone out there have the skills I need?  Or can any of you recommend
> someone that does?  Let me know what other details you need.

Take a look at Guru Labs. Although we are a Linux training company, we
would be more than happy to consult for your company. We could also
offer training to get your IT staff up-to-par with administrating the
servers post-install. We definitely have the expertise, and even an
employee named "Joe" (although he probably prefers "Joseph"). :)

Contact me off list if you're interested.

--
                       _
Aaron Toponce         ( )  ASCII Ribbon Campaign