Linux consulting company

Doran L. Barton fozz at
Tue Nov 25 12:05:47 MST 2008

On Tuesday 25 November 2008 10:53:46 Joel Finlinson wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 7:20 AM, Hans Fugal <hans at> wrote:
> > Daniel wrote:
> > > There is a problem with one of our servers.  Files are reverting back
> > > to old versions.  Database records are being deleted or changed.  We
> <snip>
> One suggestion:

Too bad we don't exist anymore. :)

Iodynamics was sold to KnowledgeBlue in Summer 2007. I've since left
KnowledgeBlue. I'd be willing to consult, but I'm just a dude, not a company,
and therefore, not eligible. :)

Doran L. "Fozz" Barton <fozz at>
Open-source developer, sysadmin, consultant, and all-around geeky dude
 "I am damn unsatisfied to be killed in this way."
    -- English film subtitle seen in Hong Kong