Job: Sr. Linux Engineer (FamilySearch.org)

Bryan Sant bryan.sant at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 15:44:52 MST 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 3:08 PM, David Garcia <garciada at acrllc.com> wrote:
> I have worked for the church in the past and you have to have a pretty
> strong testimony to work there.  My time there was aweful, poor management,
> alot of back stabbing and dishonesty.  I worked at MPS here in provo maybe
> it is different at the church offices.

I think things were better up at the Chuch offices...  Then they hired
me, and I've been a raging jerk to everyone I come in contact with.

Yup.  Unfortunately, people (including Chuch members/employees) are
imperfect and can often do crummy things.  I've had my share of
"professional disagreements" with managers and co-workers.  But in the
long run, I've typically seen issues work themselves out.  FWIW, the
Church by far has been the best employer I've ever worked for.

-Bryan