Good potential job interview question

Grant Shipley gshipley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 11:24:25 MST 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 1:05 PM, Josh Coates <jcoates at gmail.com> wrote:
>>I find that if you trust people and the information they have
>>on their resumes, you will hardly ever be let down
>
> dumbest thing i have read in a long, long time.

You left out the disclaimer -- "(if the org fit and passion is there)."

I am fine if you disagree with me.  In fact I welcome good
conversation about hiring practices as its something I deal with on a
daily basis.  Hopefully someone with your industry experience and
success would realize the above statement could be interpreted as a
personal attack -- maybe that was your intention?

Maybe you have found that in Utah most people do lie on their resume
and that is why you have the feelings you do?  I have found just the
opposite with the people who apply for jobs at my employer.  Its
refreshing to work for an employer who firmly believes in the good of
man kind and values truth -- and we have been pretty successful with
these values.

--
grant