More Equipment

Mike Lovell mike at dev-zero.net
Wed Nov 19 15:26:45 MST 2008

While the trend has been to advertise hardware on the list, I might as
well throw something on as well. :)

I have Super Talent mini-pcie 16GB flash drive that I am wanting to part
with for some cash. Here is a link to Newegg from which I bought it.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820609350 . I
bought it thinking that it would fit inside my Dell Latitude d420 since
my d420 has an open mini-pcie slot. Ends up that this card is too big
for the slot I have. If any of you have an older eee laptop and want
some more space in it, this could do the trick for you.

Mike