November Meeting: RepRap & Shane Hathaway

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Mon Nov 10 11:30:18 MST 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Ryan Simpkins <plug at ryansimpkins.com> wrote:
> Date: November 12th, 2008
> Time: 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
> Location: Omniture, Inc.

> In other news, I believe we have our meeting location with Omniture settled.
> Omniture values PLUG and its members. They want to continue to host the
> meetings. New internal sponsors have been located, and some of the rules
> relaxed to make it more accommodating should things change in the future. I
> apologize for the gap in meetings due to the shakeup. Also, I'd like to
> publicly apologize to Stuart Jansen who had agreed to present last month. We
> hope that we can entice Stuart to present again at a later date.
>
> -Ryan
>
> P.S. I apologize for the last minute planning, but we just settled the
> location details this morning.

A BIG thanks to those people making this possible. (Ryan, Rob, OMNT,
Shane, Stuart)  I know from experience how hard it can be to get
everything in place for long-term usage.

Thanks for keeping Plug a community driven organization.

Looking forward to seeing Shane's demo.

--
Jayce^

The Cloud is my Platform