Today is election day!

Kyle Waters unum at unum5.org
Tue Nov 4 14:18:01 MST 2008

Dan Stovall wrote:
>> If you look at his blog you'll see he has now realized he's a
>> constitutionalist not libertarian.
>>

> So if he then votes for the Constitution party nominee for Governor,
> assuming there is one, will he be held accountable for his decision?

? ???

I don't think you understand how this works.  Only the president is
elected by electoral college.  The governor is a direct vote.  Dell
Schanze in a candidate for governor.  He doesn't vote for any one.  If
he wins, he's governor.  There is no Constitution Party Candidate for
Governor this year.  Schanze can of course change his personal party
affiliation when ever he wants(which legally has nothing to do with
which party he represents on the ballot).

Kyle